UCC630 Under Cabinet Range HoodAN-1282
Enhance your culinary experience with the UCC630 under cabinet range hood. With a professional design this range hood features a powerful motor for strong ventilation. The 3-speed electronic controls with delay auto shut-off function are efficient and easy to use, and the long lasting, high output LED lights are an eco-friendly way to brighten your cooking surface. The stainless steel baffle filters will maintain their luster even after many washes keeping your range hood looking as beautiful as the day you bought it. The UCC630 combines powerful performance, easy-to-use features, and a design that will give your kitchen a professional look.
Please note: This range hood is 10” (25 cm) high.
For electric cook top you need minimum 34” clearance distance between bottom of cupboard and cook top to get minimum clearance of 24” after installation.
For gas cook top you need minimum 40” clearance between bottom of cupboard and cook top to get minimum clearance of 30” after installation.
- Available in 30-In. width
- Popular professional design range hood that can be attached directly to wall or under cabinets
- Huge advantage in cost, convenience and design value of replacing any existing undercabinet hood of the same standard size
- Commercial grade 430 stainless steel
- 620 CFM – Independently tested
- 3-speed electronic controls with LCD display - Provides top speeds for peak cooking times and low speeds for reduced air flow.
- Delayed auto-shut-off function, adjustable up to 10 minutes – Provides option to continue ventilation for a pre-determined time without the need to remain in the kitchen ensuring your kitchen is clear and pollutant free upon your return.
- 2 x 2.5W LED lights – Designed by Ancona, powerful, bright and eco-friendly, known to last up to 10 times longer than conventional lights.
- Stainless steel thin baffle filters - Dishwasher safe
- Top venting round 6”
- Includes dampers for installation
- External ventilation only. Internal air recirculation not possible.
- cULus certified
- Height: 9 5/8” (24.5 cm)
- For electric cook top you need minimum 33 5/8” clearance distance between bottom of cupboard and cook top.
- For gas cook top you need 39 5/8” clearance.
- Depth – top of hood: 12” (30.5 cm)
- Depth – bottom of hood: 20 5/8” (52.5 cm)
- Width: 29 ¾” (75.5 cm)