The Ancona ENERGY STAR® certified Bathroom Fan with integrated humidity sensor is the perfect exhaust fan to keep the air in your home fresh.
Engineered for powerful performance at an ultra-quiet 1.4 sones, this ventilation fan features a sophisticated humidity sensor with adjustable set point that automatically turns your fan on until steam and excess moisture are eliminated.
The slender housing design fits easily into most ceilings, and it comes with everything you need to make installation a breeze.
- 110 CFM - clears the air of humidity, odor and airborne particulates and helps prevent mold and mildew; powerful enough for rooms up to 150 sq. ft
- Ultra-quiet operation of only 1.4 sones
- Built-in 3-level (40-60-80 RH%) adjustable humidity sensor turns fan on when room humidity level rises above your pre-set point and off when room humidity level drops below the set point (or manual adjust for on/off operation)
- Attractive simple and elegant grille design
- Slender housing – thin body fits easily into more ceilings; ideal for bath, utility and recreation rooms
- Galvanized steel fan housing resists corrosion
- 4 in. duct connector with built-in backdraft damper
- Easy installation –no attic access needed (retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side); extension brackets included
- cUL and UL listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit protected branch circuit
- HVI certified
- ENERGY STAR® certified for efficient cost saving operation
- Product dimensions: 12.6 in. x 12.6 in. x 6.2 in. (32 x 32 x 15.7 cm)
- Net weight: 6.61 (3 kg)