Natural Gas Cooktop 30 in.AN0220-3001
Let gas cooking help you create meals like a professional chef in your home. Designed to perform as well as it looks, Ancona’s gas cooktop features 5 gas burners which allow you to cook from a high heat for boiling, frying or searing to a low simmer for the most delicate sauces. Ancona gives you the precise control demanded by serious cooks.
- 5 Brass Burner innovative design with over 43,000 BTUs including:
- 1 × Innovative Triple Ring Super Rapid 5 jet nozzle burner providing 16,000 BTUs with 60% efficiency
- 1 × Rapid burner providing 8,500 BTUS
- 2 × Semi Rapid burners providing 6,800 BTUs
- 1 × Auxiliary burner providing 5,000 BTUs
- Easy to clean stainless steel top construction
- 304 stainless steel
- Cast iron burner grates provides durability and long lasting easy to clean finish
- Elegant brushed stainless finish control knobs
- Electronic ignition, with standard 110V plug
- Flame failure safety device
- Natural gas or LPG adapters included
- Approved for US and Canada (ETL)
- Electrical connections must be made and fuel systems installed by qualified and licensed personnel. Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage. Please contact a licensed residential electrician and your local natural gas or propane supplier for these services.
How do I lower the flame on my gas cooktop?
Please remove knob and place the screw driver that’s a bit thicker than a toothpick with a round circle at the top into the hole. Turn counterclockwise to lower the flame and clockwise to higher the flame. The flame should never surpass a quarter of an inch over the burner cap. Please see the how to guide on how to adjust the flame in the Installation Manual.
Outside Dimensions (W x D x H): 77 cm x 51 cm x 6.4 cm (10.1 cm including base) / (30.3 in. x 20.1 in. x 2.5 in. (4 in. including base))
Cut Out Dimensions (W x D): 73 cm x 49 cm (28.75 in. x 19.3 in.)
Weight: 16 kg (35 lb.)