IGCE636 Island Range HoodAN-1410
Make your kitchen island the gathering spot of your home with the IGCE Island Mount range hood. Dramatically engineered in glass and steel, this Ancona range hood features an innovative dual propeller motor design in aluminum die cast housing that reduces noise even at the highest speeds. Our state of the art 4-speed electronic touch controls with time-delay shut-off allows you to choose the precise speed at the minimum noise level. The long lasting, high output LED lights are an eco-friendly way to brighten your cooking surface, and the sleek stainless steel baffle filters will maintain their luster even after many washes keeping your range hood looking as beautiful as the day you bought it. The IGCE combines elegance, durability, and features that will have everybody talking!
- Available in 36 inch width
- Island-mounted glass canopy shape
- Finished on all four sides
- Commercial grade 430 stainless steel and tempered glass
- 620 CFM – Independently tested
- State of the art aluminum die cast motor housing for durability and easy cleaning with rubber suspension to absorb vibration and minimize noise
- Dual propeller to ensure maximum air flow and low noise at top speed
- 4-speed electronic touch controls provides top speeds for peaking cooking times and low speeds for reduced air flow – Gives you full easy control at your fingertips
- Delayed auto-shut-off function, adjustable up to 30 minutes – Provides option to continue ventilation for a pre-determined time without the need to remain in the kitchen ensuring your kitchen is clear and pollutant free upon your return.
- 4 x 3W LED lights – Designed by Ancona, powerful, bright and eco-friendly, known to last up to 10 times longer than conventional lights.
- Stainless steel thin baffle filters – Dishwasher-safe.
- Top venting – Round 6 inches
- cETLus certified
- Dimensions excluding chimney: (L x W x H): 35-3/8 in. x 23-5/8 in. x 2-3/8 in. (900 mm x 600 mm x 61.5 mm)
- Maximum height of range hood including chimney: 26 in. to 43-5/8 in. (661.5 mm to 1110 mm)
- Fits standard ceilings up to 2.7m (9ft.) ceilings if installed at 30 in. (763 mm) above the cooking surface
- Net weight: 73.9 lb. (33.5 kg)