Pro Series UC 30AN-1232
Made from the highest quality commercial grade stainless steel, the restaurant inspired twin motor Ancona Pro Series Under Cabinet range hood delivers exceptional 850 CFM ventilation. Featuring removable easy-to-clean baffle filters and grease trays, sensor touch controls, a delayed auto-shut-off feature and bright energy efficient LED lights; this range hood will take your cooking experience to the next level. It’s guaranteed to make you feel like a chef at home!
- 30” wide under cabinet pro-style shape
- Leading edge and innovative design allowing for a true professional filtering system
- Commercial grade 430 stainless steel
- 850 CFM - Powerful twin centrifugal motors delivering consistent ventilation
- 4-speed electronic sensor touch controls – Gives you full easy control of the speed at your fingertips
- Delayed auto-shut-off function, adjustable up to 30 minutes – Provides option to continue ventilation for a pre-determined time without the need to remain in the kitchen ensuring your kitchen is clear and pollutant free upon your return.
- 2 x 3W LED lights with optional delay auto-shut-off – Designed by Ancona, powerful, bright and eco-friendly, known to last up to 10 times longer than conventional lights.
- Stainless steel baffle filters – With slanted design capturing over 90% of grease and oil particles; dishwasher-safe.
- Stainless steel grease trays – With a special hidden-from-view design effectively recovers oil and grease; dishwasher-safe.
- Top venting – Round 10 inches
- 120V/60Hz, 4.2A
- 3 filters, 9.1" (232 mm) x 13.7" (349.3mm) x 1" (25.4 mm)
Width 29 7/8” (757 mm) x Depth 25 1/8” (638 mm) x Height 18 1/8” (460 mm)
Please note: this range hood is 18” (46 cm) high:
For electric cook top you need minimum 24” clearance distance between bottom of kitchen cabinet and cook top. For gas cook top you need minimum 30” clearance.
This unit's damper is located 18"(460 mm) from bottom of range hood, therefore rear venting requires a higher wall aperture for duct than standard. Please calculate position for duct on wall BEFORE installing this product
See diagram for more detailed dimensions