Modernize your kitchen with the Chef GCC430 range hood. The state of the art 4-speed electronic touch controls with time-delay shut-off allows you to choose the precise speed at the minimum noise level. The long lasting, high output LED lights are an eco-friendly way to brighten your cooking surface, and the sleek stainless steel baffle filters will maintain their luster even after many washes keeping your range hood looking as beautiful as the day you bought it. Made from the high quality 430 stainless steel and tempered glass, the Chef GCC430 combines elegance, durability, and features ready to fit today’s modern lifestyle!
- 30” wide wall-mounted glass canopy shape
- Commercial grade 430 stainless steel with tempered glass
- 500 CFM – Independently tested
- State of the art aluminum die cast motor housing for durability and easy cleaning with rubber suspension to absorb vibration and minimize noise
- Dual propeller to ensure maximum air flow and low noise at top speed
- 4-speed electronic touch controls provides top speeds for peaking cooking times and low speeds for reduced air flow – Gives you full easy control at your fingertips
- Delayed auto-shut-off function, adjustable up to 30 minutes – Provides option to continue ventilation for a pre-determined time without the need to remain in the kitchen ensuring your kitchen is clear and pollutant free upon your return.
- 2 x 3W LED lights – Designed by Ancona, powerful, bright and eco-friendly, known to last up to 10 times longer than conventional lights.
- Stainless steel thin baffle filters – Dishwasher-safe.
- Top venting – Round 6 inches
- Dimensions excluding chimney: (L x W x H): 29-7/8 in (760 mm) x 18-7/8 in (480 mm) x 1-3/16 in (31 mm)
- Net weight: 38.6 lbs (17.5 kg)
- Maximum height of range hood including chimney: 20-1/8 in (511 mm) – 38-3/4 in (985 mm)
- Fits standard ceilings up to 2.7m (9ft.) ceilings if installed at 32-1/8 inches (816 mm) above the cooking surface