48 in. Tornado Island Range Hood in Stainless SteelAN-1448
An impressive vanguard design, the Ancona Tornado 48” range hood marks a presence that leaves no kitchen indifferent. Dramatically engineered in glass and steel, this Ancona Tornado features a sturdy design in aluminum die cast housing and a powerful motor, allowing maximum speed with reduced noise level. The state of the art 3-speed electronic controls with time-delay shut-off allows you to choose the precise speed at the minimum noise level. The long lasting, high output LED lights are an eco-friendly way to brighten your cooking surface, and the sleek stainless steel baffle filters will maintain their luster even after many washes keeping your range hood looking as stunning as the day you bought it. The Ancona Tornado Island 48” provides a cutting-edge design as well as functionality, equally pleasing for design and cook enthusiasts.
- 48” wide island-mounted glass canopy shape – maximum ceiling clearance is 9.5” (2.89 m) at 30” above countertop
- Chimney extension reaches a total ceiling height of 10' 6 5/8" – Sold separately (PRH-0520)
- 630 CFM – Independently tested
- Commercial grade 430 stainless steel and tempered glass
- 3-speed electronic controls provides top speeds for peaking cooking times and low speeds for reduced air flow – Gives you full easy control at your fingertips
- 4 x 2.5 W LED lights– Designed by Ancona, powerful, bright and eco-friendly, known to last up to 10 times longer than conventional lights.
- Stainless steel thin baffle filters – Dishwasher-safe.
- • Delayed auto-shut-off function after 10 minutes – Provides option to continue ventilation for a pre-determined time without the need to remain in the kitchen ensuring your kitchen is clear and pollutant free upon your return.
- Finished on all four sides
- Top venting – Round 6 inches
- Dimensions excluding chimney: (L x W x H): 47.24 in (120 cm) x 23.6 in (60 cm) x 3.5 in (9 cm)
- Maximum height of range hood including chimney: 40.5 in. (103 cm) – 46 in. (117 cm)
- Fits standard ceilings up to 2.7m (9ft.) ceilings if installed at 30 inches (76.3 cm) above the cooking surface
- Net weight: 81.5 lbs (37 kg)