Get ready to make a statement with the impressive Ancona Pro UC Turbo Series Hidden Controls 36 Inch range hood. Built from a sophisticated design with highly resistant 430 stainless steel, the sleek hidden controls allow you to adjust settings to your optimal preference. With a powerful 1000 CFM ventilation system, the Pro Series UC Hidden Controls range hood is an ideal choice when it comes to eliminating odors, smoke and steam from any cooking area. The durable easy-to-clean slanted stainless steel baffle filters are simple to remove and will redirect grease and moisture to hidden grease traps. The Ancona Pro UC Turbo Series Hidden Controls 36-inch range hood is the essential asset that will deliver the utmost culinary experience to your kitchen.
- High grade 430 stainless steel
- 900 CFM - Independently tested, cETLus
- Top venting – Round 8 inches
4-speed electronic hidden controls with time delay auto shut-off function provide top speeds for peaking cooking times and low speeds for reduced air flow
- 2 x 3-Watt LED lights - Designed by Ancona, powerful, bright and eco-friendly, known to last up to 10 times longer than conventional lights
- Stainless steel baffle filters – With slanted design capturing over 90% of grease and oil particles; dishwasher-safe.
- Stainless steel grease trays – With a special hidden-from-view design effectively recovers oil and grease; dishwasher-safe.
- External ventilation only. Internal air recirculation not possible.
- Optional single-piece chimney sold separately
- Width 36” (91.44 cm) x Depth 24” (60.96 cm) x Height 18” (45.72cm) - Maximum height including chimney 30"
- Please note: this Please note: this range hood is 18” (46 cm) high
- For electric cook top you need minimum 34” clearance distance between bottom of kitchen cabinet and cook top. For gas cook top you need minimum 40” clearance.
- See diagram for more detailed dimensions
- Net weight: 70.4lbs (32 kg)