36 in. Ancona Advanta Pro Elite Series Range Hood with 625 CFM and 3-Speed Electronic ControlsAN-1220
Take your cooking experience to the next level with the Advanta Elite under cabinet range hood. With a professional design this Ancona Elite features a powerful motor for strong ventilation. The 3-speed electronic controls with time-delay shut-off are efficient and easy to use, and the long lasting, high output LED lights are an eco-friendly way to brighten your cooking surface. The sleek stainless steel baffle filters will maintain their luster even after many washes keeping your range hood looking as beautiful as the day you bought it. The Advanta Elite combines powerful performance, easy-to-use features, and a design that will give your kitchen a professional look.
Please note: this range hood is 9-3/4” (24.8 cm) high:
For electric cook top you need minimum 33-3/4”(857 mm) clearance distance between bottom of cupboard and cook top to get minimum clearance of 24” after installation.
For gas cook top you need minimum 39-3/4” (1010 mm) clearance between bottom of cupboard and cook top to get minimum clearance of 30” after installation.
- Commercial grade 430 stainless steel
- 625 CFM – Independently tested
- 3-speed electronic controls – Gives you full easy control at your fingertips
- Delayed auto-shut-off function – Provides option to continue ventilation for a pre-determined time without the need to remain in the kitchen ensuring your kitchen is clear and pollutant free upon your return
- 2 x 2.5W LED lights with optional delay auto-shut-off – Designed by Ancona, powerful, bright and eco-friendly, known to last up to 10 times longer than conventional lights
- Stainless steel thin baffle filters – Dishwasher-safe
- Top venting – Round 6 inches
- Height: 9-¾ ” (24.8 cm)
- For electric cook top you need minimum 33 3/4” clearance distance between bottom of cupboard and cook top.
- For gas cook top you need 39 3/4” clearance.
- Depth : Top of hood - 12” (30.5 cm). Bottom of hood – 20-5/8” (52.5 cm)
- Width: 35-7/16” (90 cm)