36 in. Advanta Pro III 450 CFM Ducted Under Cabinet Range HoodAN-1214
Take advantage of everything the Advanta Pro III 30 and Advanta Pro III 36 under-cabinet design offers. From convenient replacement of an existing standard sized under-cabinet hood to an easy do-it-yourself installation to superb operation, all with the look and feel of a pricey professional ventilation system.
Please note: This range hood is 10” (25 cm) high.
For electric cook top you need minimum 34” clearance distance between bottom of cupboard and cook top to get minimum clearance of 24” after installation.
For gas cook top you need minimum 40” clearance between bottom of cupboard and cook top to get minimum clearance of 30” after installation.Features
- 450 CFM motor to efficiently remove cooking odours and protect walls from steam
- Highly resistant 430 stainless steel
- Under-cabinet hood
- Attached directly to wall or under cabinets with screws
- Both rear and top venting applications
- High-quality, dishwasher safe 5-layer aluminium filters
- Robust 4-button control panel with 3-speed control and time delay function
- 2 G4 20 W halogen lights, discretely inset, for long lasting clarity
- Fits standard rectangular 7.6 cm x 25.4 cm (3 in. x 10 in.) or round 15.2 cm (6 in.) diameter ducting
- External ventilation only. Internal air recirculation not possible.
- Noise Level: Low Speed 2.5 Sones – All Speeds 50db/55db/60db
- cULus certified
SpecificationsDimensions (W x D x H):
- 76.2 cm x 53.3 cm x 25.4 cm; (30 in. x 21 in. x 10 in.)
- Weight: 10.9 kg (24 lb.)