Experience cooking like a professional chef in the comfort of your home using the Italian made Ancona Elite gas cooktop. Constructed with 430 stainless steel and featuring 5 burners with heavy-duty cast-iron grates and automatic re-ignition with flame detection, this gas cooktop performs magnificently and looks spectacular. Reaching over 40,000 BTU, it features European designed sealed burners with only two removable parts allowing you to cook with precise heat without the worry of food spillage. The individual triple ring side burner offers greater surface space for larger conventional pot and pans and it includes a removable WOK pan support perfect for preparing the most flavorful stir-fries. Environmentally friendly, made with over 90% recyclable components, the Ancona Elite 36” Italian Gas Cooktop offers style, function and performance, creating a classic yet versatile cooktop!
- Made in Italy
- Available in 36-in width
5 Brass burners innovatively designed with over 41,000 BTUs including:
- 1 x Triple Ring -15,000 BTU
- 1 x Rapid burner – 10,500 BTU
- 2 x Semi Rapid burners - 6,000 BTU
- 1 x Auxiliary burner – 3,500 BTU
- Easy to clean 430 stainless steel construction
- Heavy-duty cast iron burner grates provides durability and long lasting easy to clean finish
- Elegant stainless steel control knobs
- Heavy-duty cast-iron Wok pan support attachment (included)
- Natural gas (Conversion kit and instructions for Liquid Propane Gas included)
- Electronic ignition with flame failure safety device
- Comes with standard 110V cord with a 3-prong plug
- 110-240V / 50-60Hz / 15A
- cETLus certified
Electrical connections must be made and fuel systems installed by qualified and licensed personnel.
Improper installations present hazards, which can result in personal injury or property damage.
Please contact a licensed residential electrician and your local natural gas or propane supplier for these services.
- Outside Dimensions (W x D x H): 35-3/4 in. x 20-1/16 in. x 2-5/16 in. (909 mm x 510 mm x 59 mm)
- Cut-Out Dimensions (W x D): Min. 33-1/16 in. to Max. 33-1/4 in. x Min. 18-7/8 in. to Max 19-1/8 in. (Min. 840 to Max. 845 mm x Min. 480 to Max. 485 mm)
- Net Weight: 40 lb. (18.1 kg)